Friday, May 4, 2012

Getting Intentional

Having taken the week off of training due to visiting parents and a son with pink eye, I need to get back on track next week.  I have mapped out a schedule for the next 2 months that will increase my running base to around 25 miles a week.  By sharing my weekly training schedule on the blog, I now feel more accountable to my workouts. 
As a stay at home mom with 2 young boys, the summer months can be hard to stay on track with my running.  This is also true with my quiet time with God.  Unless I am up before my boys, the idea of "quiet time" can go right out the window.  This is why it is important to be intentional with my training time & my prayer/bible study time.  Keeping my body healthy and strong as well as my spirit connected to God is an excellent way to survive the summer months :). 

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Jenny! Im looking forward to reading about your new adventure...if you need a water handler in NYC you know who to call. :)

    ReplyDelete